We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities.
- Ensure every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement as stated in our behavior policy.
- Changing the way activities are planned and delivered which is explained in our SEND policy.
- Matching activities to the ability / need of each child (differentiation)
- Adapting learning materials such as equipment and activities to suit each child’s needs
- Offer small group support to promote skills identified in the child’s Individual Education Plan.